Monday, January 23, 2017

Embedded System Safety Overview (Preview)

Here's a summary overview video on Embedded System Safety.  (See additional pointers below.)

https://youtu.be/Ul0tN_EUnqY

Other pointers on this topic (my blog posts unless otherwise noted):
On-line resources:
John Knight's book: Fundamentals of Dependable Computing for Software Engineers (2012) is an excellent current book on software dependability and safety.

Nancy Leveson has some great publications in the area of software safety, and is credited for developing this as an academic field. Anyone doing software safety should read at least these:
For more about Edge Case Research and how to subscribe to our video training channel, please see this Blog posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your comments. I read all of them, and I appreciate them. To control spam I manually approve comments before they show up. It might take a while to respond. I appreciate generic "I like this post" comments, but I don't publish non-substantive comments like that.

If you prefer, or want a personal response, you can send e-mail to comments@koopman.us.
If you want a personal response please make sure to include your e-mail reply address. Thanks!

Job and Career Advice

I sometimes get requests from LinkedIn contacts about help deciding between job offers. I can't provide personalize advice, but here are...